World Of Cricket is a game of cricket that will allow us to enjoy several different game modes and more than a dozen teams, with a reduced size of only 15 MB. Yes, it is a complete cricket game that occupies the same space as a couple of high definition images.
In World Of Cricket we will find several game modes, including the fast match, the tournament mode, the practical mode, and the special challenges. In each of these game modes we can choose from more than a dozen different teams: India, Canada, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and many more.
The World Of Cricket control system is simple. When it’s our turn to hit, we’ll just have to adjust the position of the bat and touch the screen at the right time. And when we have to launch we will have to control the power, direction and effect of the throw. All this in a very simple way.
World Of Cricket is a great game of cricket, which offers a lot of different game modes and as many other teams. The graphic section of the game, in addition, is not bad if we take into account that it only takes 15 MB.
More from Us: COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook！ For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game World of Cricket on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
World of Cricket on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “World of Cricket” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click World of Cricket icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download World of Cricket APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install World of Cricket for PC.
That’s All for the guide on World of Cricket For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Vivo V3 Specs.
World of Cricket for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.