World Clock is a useful application to keep the time control of different countries or time zones.
On the main screen will appear the selected hours, which when pressed will give you the option of ordering, modifying or eliminating them. The selections can be changed by name and time, making custom strips.
In the upper right corner will be the menu, which will give the option to add new clocks, the list being ordered by the names of the cities. This list can be sorted by name, region or time zone. Even so, the application has a search engine in which to enter the desired name directly.
World Clock has the option to customize the widget that can be placed on the phone screen.
More from Us: SEGA: CRAZY TAXI Gazillionaire: Make Crazy Money For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App World Clock & Widget on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
World Clock & Widget on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “World Clock & Widget” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click World Clock & Widget icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download World Clock & Widget APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install World Clock & Widget for PC.
That’s All for the guide on World Clock & Widget For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Namotel Aazadi Specs.
World Clock & Widget for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.