Wire is an arcade platform where players will have to guide a cable through a procedural maze. Along the way they will dodge all obstacles that stand in their way, collecting as many diamonds as they can. And is that with diamonds we can unlock more than a dozen additional skins.
The Wire control system is simple: pressing the screen will cause the cable to go up, so that when we stop pressing the screen the cable will go down. This way we will have to try to cross the labyrinth of the game. But watch out, because the maze itself will be moving and reacting.
Wire is a frenetic and very addictive arcade, which like almost every Ketchapp game, offers great graphic and sound sections, and a mechanic perfect match for touch terminals. Ideal for parties of just under one or two minutes.
More from Us: Another accessory of ‘Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus’ leaks on the web reiterating impending launch.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Wire on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Wire on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Wire” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Wire icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Wire APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Wire for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Wire For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson just announced a new movie co-starring Siri.
Wire for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.