WiFi Heatmap is a useful tool that will offer its users the possibility to check the connection status of any WiFi network they have access to.
The intuitive and self-explanatory menus of WiFi Heatmap will make use of all Its functions are surprisingly simple: once we have established the connection to the WiFi network that we want to consult, we will only have to open the Heatmap WiFi interface. This will automatically show the signal level, speed limit, sling frequency and devices that may be causing possible interference.
In addition to information about the connection characteristics, WiFi Heatmap will also provide us with such data interesting as the IP address of our router or the brand of it.
WiFi Heatmap is an essential tool for those who enjoy keeping track of all aspects of your connection.
More from Us: GM Asistan For PC (Windows & MAC).
WiFi Heatmap Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install WiFi Heatmap on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
WiFi Heatmap on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “WiFi Heatmap” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click WiFi Heatmap icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download WiFi Heatmap APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install WiFi Heatmap for PC.
That’s All for the guide on WiFi Heatmap For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.