Wifi Analyzer is a tool that will allow us to analyze the WiFi networks that we have around us. We can find out the quality of the signal and the saturation of the network, in just five seconds.
In the first tab of Wifi Analyzer we can see a graph with the signal quality of all the WiFi networks nearby . In this way we will be able to quickly know which one we can connect to with greater guarantees. In the second tab, on the other hand, we will find a meter that will indicate the saturation of each network in an individual way.
Wifi Analyzer is a very interesting tool, since it hardly occupies space in the terminal, and It will help us to easily know which WiFi networks we can connect to.
More from Us: reddit is fun (unofficial) For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Wifi Analyzer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Wifi Analyzer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Wifi Analyzer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Wifi Analyzer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Wifi Analyzer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Wifi Analyzer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Wifi Analyzer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Who Views My Profile? Visitors & Followers Tracker For PC (Windows & MAC).