Wi-Fi Reminder is an application that will basically allow us to take a look at the WiFi network history to which we have connected from our Android device. It is not an app to decrypt passwords. It is not an app to ‘steal’ WiFi. With it we can simply remember the passwords of all the networks that we have connected to at some time.
Using Wi-Fi Reminder is as simple as clicking on one of the WiFi networks that will appear in the list and Take a look at the password. It’s that simple
More from Us: HiFont – Cool Font Text Free + Galaxy FlipFont For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Wi-Fi password manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Wi-Fi password manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Wi-Fi password manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Wi-Fi password manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Wi-Fi password manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Wi-Fi password manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Wi-Fi password manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Flick Champions Extreme Sports For PC (Windows & MAC).