If you were a fan of the famous who’s who and you want to play that mythical board game again, Whooo? It is a very fun version in which you will have to test your logic ability to find your opponent’s mysterious character before he does.
The mechanics of Whooo? it is exactly the same as the traditional game. In this case, the game will offer you four possible questions depending on your board; select the one that you think will be most useful to you and throw the question to your opponent to lower suspects. When the rival answers you, Whooo? it will automatically remove profiles that don’t fit your answer, removing you characters from the table.
When the other person asks a question you must answer correctly what he wants to know or you will not be able to advance in the game. As you progress through the turns, you will see how many characters the other player has still available, giving you an idea of how many turns they have left to match your card. Make sure to remove as many profiles as possible if you want to win the game.
Whooo? is, in short, a good option to re-enjoy the classic Who’s Who. Draw your card and ask the best possible questions to find the profile that your rival hides before he guesses yours. Enjoy the process and show your logical ability in this fun adaptation.
See more: Birdy For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|July 6, 2021
|Require Android Version:
|5.0 and up
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Whooo on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Whooo on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Whooo” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Whooo icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Whooo APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Whooo for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Whooo For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.