Who am i? It’s a version of the classic Who’s who? for Android devices. The mechanics of the title does not differ in any way from the traditional board game and we can entertain each game while trying to guess the character chosen by our opponent.
Before starting the game we must select the conditions in which we want The game is developed. After that, we will start by clicking on the character we want to play with. Our rival will do the same and we will be ready to begin clearing doubts about the hidden identity.
The mechanics of Who am I? It is simple and adapted so that any user can enjoy the mechanics of the title. In each turn we must select a type of question to gradually discard all the characters. This is why we can ask about the color of hair, the type of clothing, or the accessories that it has to define the character that hides behind the board of our rival.
Once we think we know the answer, just we have to press on the solve button to touch on a character in question. If we have done our cabals well, we will surely succeed and find out the identity acquired by each of our opponents. In addition, the three-dimensional interface will help us get more involved in each of the games.
More from Us: Hill Climb Bus Racing For PC (Windows & MAC).
Who am I? Details
|Name:||Who am I?|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Who am I? on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Who am I? on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Who am I?” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Who am I? icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Who am I? APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Who am I? for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Who am I? For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.