Whisper is an anonymous social network where your users can share secrets in a simple way and interact with other users: answering secrets and even chatting.
From the main tab of Whisper users you can take a look at the most popular publications of the moment and respond to any of them. In the same way, they will be able to create their own publication, a process for which they will only have to write a brief text with their ‘secret’ (or whisper) and choose one of the photographs recommended by the application, based on the written text. Of course, users can also upload their own photos.
In addition to viewing the most popular publications, Whisper will allow us to set two very interesting filters. On the one hand we can choose our institute or university, so that only shows us results coming from that center.
Whisper is a very interesting social network, which, like Secret (also available in Uptodown), can be filtered by distance, will allow us to share secrets in a completely anonymous way. In addition, we can talk to any user of the application.
More from Us: Silicon Valley is hot on a new crypto-currency that could become worth 100 times its current value.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Whisper on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Whisper on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Whisper” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Whisper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Whisper APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Whisper for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Whisper For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: HBO announces “Confederate”, new series that should replace “Game of Thrones”.