WhatTheFont is an application that will allow us to quickly identify any font we see. All we have to do is focus on the text we want to identify with the camera on our Android terminal, adjust the selection, and wait a few seconds. We will obtain results immediately.
If several sources of text appear in the photograph we have made, we will only have to choose manually which one we want to identify. This will work even if the application has not detected a default text. The application will show us all the possible results you have found, which will also allow us to learn the names of our preferred sources.
WhatTheFont is a very useful application, which is especially interesting for users who work in a usual with fonts. Thanks to it we can identify, in seconds, any source. Or at least we can find a source similar to the one we liked.
More from Us: Wire For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App WhatTheFont on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
WhatTheFont on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “WhatTheFont” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click WhatTheFont icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download WhatTheFont APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install WhatTheFont for PC.
That’s All for the guide on WhatTheFont For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Gems of War – Match 3 RPG For PC (Windows & MAC).