WhatsCall is an application with which we can call for free, using only our Internet connection. And we can not only call other users of the application, not; we can also call any of our contacts directly to your phone number. Of course, for the latter we will need credit.
One of WhatsCall’s strengths compared to other similar applications is that in a single day we can win up to 2,000 credits, which come to be around 30 minutes of call. To win credits we can see ads, install apps or even play roulette. Of course, we will also have the possibility of investing real money.
It is important to keep in mind that to create a WhatsCall user account we will need a unique phone number. It is not necessary to use the number terminal (so we can call from a tablet, for example); but we will have to verify our telephone number.
The good thing about WhatsCall is that it will allow us to make phone calls for free, without relying on any other service like LINE, Whatsapp or Skype. With all these applications we need the other person also installed the app. With WhatsCall, however, we can call our contact phone directly.
More from Us: Booking.com Hotels & Vacation Rentals For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App WhatsCall – Free Global Calls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
WhatsCall – Free Global Calls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “WhatsCall – Free Global Calls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click WhatsCall – Free Global Calls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download WhatsCall – Free Global Calls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install WhatsCall – Free Global Calls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on WhatsCall – Free Global Calls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Mafia Revenge – Real-Time PvP For PC (Windows & MAC).