Weishi (微 视) is Tencent’s response to the massive success of TikTok within multimedia social networks. Keeping the premise of the original application, from Weishi (微 视) we can also explore all kinds of content created by the users of the network, as well as quickly and easily share our creations. Weishi (微 视) continues to use the short video format for its content and vertical scrolling when exploring its interface.
Weishi (微 视) is a tool created so that any user can enjoy its functions from the first use: once we have accessed its main menu, we can consult what the users we follow have published, explore content based on our likes or create our own videos to be able to share them both within the application and outside of it. As in TikTok, in Weishi (微 视) we can also use a huge number of filters to personalize our videos, as well as use the new playback system popularized by the original application.
See more: Geometric Stop For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|Developers:||Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Weishi on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Weishi on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Weishi” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Weishi icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Weishi APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Weishi for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Weishi For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.