Wave is an application that will let us know where our friends and family are, in real time and with a precise geolocation system. In addition, we can only know the location of another person if the other user accepts it.
To start using Wave we will first have to register using an operative telephone number. Once we have registered, we can start sending ‘greetings’ to our contacts. When sending a ‘greeting’ we will have to choose how long we want to have located the other person, so that only when it is accepted, we can locate it.
Wave’s main usefulness is very evident: when a friend, relative or acquaintance is going to go somewhere, we can send you a ‘greeting’ for your own security. In this way, if we see that the other user has deviated from his course, has stopped or does not respond to our messages, we will know that something is wrong.
Wave is a very useful application, thanks to which we can tell our friends where we are and where they are.
More from Us: Rhombus Legends For PC (Windows & MAC).
|Developers:||Wave App S.L.|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Wave on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Wave on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Wave” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Wave icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Wave APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Wave for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Wave For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.