Watup is an open source instant messaging application based on Telegram, which will allow us to communicate with all our contacts of this popular messaging network. We can send text messages, audios, photographs, videos and ‘stickers’. Basically we can communicate in the same way we could do with the official Telegram client.
Watup’s interface is practically identical to Telegram’s. The only difference is that the predominant color is light blue and the background of the chats is a large pixelated wave. For the rest, any user who has used Telegram on a regular basis will know how to find all the tools easily. The Watup security options are, as with Telegram, quite high: we have the possibility of creating private chats with other users, who will have fully encrypted conversations, which are neither stored nor recorded on Telegram servers. In addition, we can activate the option of ‘self-destruct’ conversations, so that our messages are disappearing every X time.
Watup is another application that clones Telegram, and that does not bring anything new about what we have already seen in other similar apps or the official Telegram client. One more alternative.
More from Us: BLEACH Mobile 3D For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Watup on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Watup on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Watup” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Watup icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Watup APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Watup for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Watup For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.