War After is a team multiplayer FPS in the purest Counter-Strike or Call of Duty: Mobile style, in which two sides will face each other in medium-sized settings, in games lasting approximately five minutes. Our objective, depending on the scenario in which we play, will consist of obtaining more points than the rival by controlling different areas of the map.
War After’s control system is the usual one for the genre on mobile devices. With the left thumb we can control the movement of our character and with the right thumb we can aim our weapon, which will shoot automatically. Also on the right side we will have the buttons to use the telescopic sight, reload, throw grenades or crouch.
The main game mode of War After is the classic ‘zone control’. In this game mode, two teams of up to five players will face each other in games lasting around five or six minutes, with the aim of controlling different areas of the map. The more time we spend controlling an area, the more points we will get. Thus, the first team that manages to reach 1,500 points will win.
As is usual in this type of game, as we play and level up, we can improve all our equipment and unlock new weapons and ‘skins’. When we start playing we will only have an assault rifle, a character skin and a shotgun; but as soon as we get a little experience we can get many additional weapons.
War After is a very fun three-dimensional online ‘shooter’ that has pretty good graphics and a wide variety of weapons. A more than remarkable title, which offers a frenetic experience, very similar to what we could enjoy on PC or desktop consoles, but on mobile devices.
See more: West Gunfighter For PC (Windows & MAC) .
War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) Details
|Name:||War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta)|
|Updated:||March 15, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on War After: PvP action shooter 2021 (Open Beta) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.