Walpy is an application for customizing the wallpaper of our mobile phone with a basic concept very similar to that of Muzei. Once installed, it offers its users the possibility of automatically changing the wallpaper of our cell phone, using the royalty-free images that we could find on Unsplash.
By default, Walpy will rotate our wallpaper every day, setting different photos as wallpaper. Now, users can also put a selection of their own photographs so that the application takes the wallpapers from there.
One of the peculiarities of Walpy is that it allows its users to edit the images before setting them as wallpaper. Not only can we make the photo look blurry, but we can also alter its saturation, brightness or color balance. On the other hand, in Walpy we can also add stickers to the image. This is especially useful if we want to highlight, for example, a clock, or a group of applications. We can add a circle of the color we want in the app, change the opacity of the sticker and, in this way, add a small element that allows us to highlight the application that is there, for example.
Walpy is a simple customization tool, which is precisely why it is ideal to decorate our Android terminal. Once installed and configured (it does not take more than a minute), we can not worry and enjoy its excellent features.
Walpy Wallpapers Details
|Updated:||July 6, 2020|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization Walpy Wallpapers on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Walpy Wallpapers on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Walpy Wallpapers” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Walpy Wallpapers icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Walpy Wallpapers APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Walpy Wallpapers for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Walpy Wallpapers For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.