Until now, many devices, especially the Nexus, had their own internal desktop management application, which was nothing more than a slideshow from which to choose one of the available images. Android 7.0 has changed this application, which can now be installed externally on any device regardless of its nature.
Google Wallpaper Picker allows you to choose from hundreds of desktop backgrounds that will be downloaded automatically when the we select, so the application itself does not include the wallpapers, but requests them when we want to use them, and can even have a new one downloaded every 24 hours automatically.
The funds are organized by categories thematic, ranging from landscapes seen in overhead perspective to minimalist geometric compositions. Even so, we will continue to be able to use any image that we have locally hosted on the device.
More from Us: Torchlight: The Legend Continues For PC (Windows / Mac).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Wallpapers on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Wallpapers on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Wallpapers” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Wallpapers icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Wallpapers APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Wallpapers for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Wallpapers For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: JioChat: HD Video Call For PC (Windows & MAC).