Download WallpaperPicker for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
New and rising App, WallpaperPicker developed by Samsung Corporation for Android is available for free in the Play Store. WallpaperPicker has the latest version of 5.9.17 which was updated last on 11.04.19. Before we move toward the installation guide of WallpaperPicker on PC using Emulators, you can go on official Play store to see what they are offering, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
More from Us: HTC Desire 700 dual-SIM Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install WallpaperPicker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
WallpaperPicker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “WallpaperPicker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click WallpaperPicker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download WallpaperPicker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install WallpaperPicker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on WallpaperPicker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.