VNC Viewer is an application that will allow us to control a PC or any other device, from the comfort of our Android terminal. The only requirement for this is that both terminals have Internet access.
Setting up VNC Viewer is much easier than many users think. First of all, we will have to configure the firewall of the PC that we want to control remotely, in a way that allows VNC access. And secondly, we must open port 5900 on the router. On the official VNC website, in any case, we can find much more information about it.
Once the configuration step is finished, we can control any device from the screen of our Android terminal. And doing so is as simple as knowing that the tip of our finger moves the mouse cursor on the PC. Thanks to this control system we will achieve great precision when carrying out delicate operations. We can also, of course, unfold the keyboard at any time.
VNC Viewer is an excellent remote control application, which offers features and quality very similar to Teamviewer. Ideal for any user who wants to be able to have access to their home or office PC, anytime, anywhere.
See more: Number Games For PC (Windows & MAC) .
VNC Viewer Remote Desktop Details
|Name:||VNC Viewer Remote Desktop|
|Updated:||March 19, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||6.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity VNC Viewer Remote Desktop on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
VNC Viewer Remote Desktop on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “VNC Viewer Remote Desktop” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click VNC Viewer Remote Desktop icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download VNC Viewer Remote Desktop APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install VNC Viewer Remote Desktop for PC.
That’s All for the guide on VNC Viewer Remote Desktop For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.