VMOS is an application that will allow us to install and run an independent Android operating system, within our own device. This new operating system will not only run as if it were an app, but it will not be controlled or dependent on the host system.
Installing VMOS is a relatively simple process, which will only take five minutes. From the app itself we can download and install the ROM, which will begin to run as soon as the process finishes successfully. This new operating system, by default, will be based on Android 5.1.1 and inside we can install and run any other app or game we want.
One of the main utilities of VMOS is to have two applications or games of the same type installed in the same terminal. In fact, being an independent operating system that is running in the background, we can even have an active game in this virtual operating system, while we play another game or do anything else from our device.
VMOS is a very useful application, thanks to which we can have an independent operating system within our Android device, from which we can enter and exit with total comfort. From the configuration options, we can also customize the resolution of our new operating system.
More from Us: Brawl Stars For PC (Windows & MAC).
|Developers:||VMOS | Virtual Android System|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install VMOS on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
VMOS on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “VMOS” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click VMOS icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download VMOS APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install VMOS for PC.
That’s All for the guide on VMOS For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.