VLC for Android is an application for viewing videos on Android terminals, which in practice will allow us to do that and much more. Of course, we will need a terminal with an ARMv7 CPU to enjoy this tool.
The application will allow us to play videos and sound files in lots of different formats in a very similar way to the desktop version of VLC. That is, it will be very convenient to explore the directories where we have stored all the files and play them with just a few clicks on the screen. Similarly, the application has support for several tracks of audio within a same video, subtitles, auto-rotation of the screen and adjustments in the aspect ratio of the screen, that we can modify with three touches.
VLC for Android is a reproduction tool audio and video thanks to watching movies from our Android terminal will be much more comfortable than normal.
More from Us: Houzz Interior Design Ideas For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App VLC for Android on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
VLC for Android on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “VLC for Android” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click VLC for Android icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download VLC for Android APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install VLC for Android for PC.
That’s All for the guide on VLC for Android For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Wear your headphones while charging your iPhone 7 with this accessory.