Vimeo is the official application of the online video portal of the same name, which will allow us to do exactly what you would expect from it: access our account, upload videos, and of course browse through the thousands of videos uploaded by other users.
Users of the Vimeo application will be able to do practically the same from it as from the web page: comment on videos, indicate that a video they like, share it through a social network, or add it to a playlist.
Although we can watch any video without having to be registered on Vimeo, users who are also able to upload any clip from their terminal (in HD or SD), or edit the videos already existing in your account. Title, tags, description, credits … we can change any of these elements.
Vimeo is an excellent video portal, that although it does not have as much material as Youtube, it does count in general with very good quality.
More from Us: How censorship and internet access works in China.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Vimeo on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Vimeo on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Vimeo” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Vimeo icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Vimeo APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Vimeo for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Vimeo For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: WPS Office – Word, Docs, PDF, Note, Slide & Sheet For PC (Windows & MAC).