VideoBus is an application that, in addition to serving as direct access to the most important streaming platforms of the network, will also allow us to download videos from popular websites such as YouTube, Metacafe, Vimeo or LiveLeaks.
Al start VideoBus we will directly enter a directory composed of shortcuts to each and every one of the websites that we can explore using this app; when clicking on the icon of any of them we will access an identical reproduction of its interface, an interface that we can use exactly as we would if it were the original portal.
To download any of your videos directly in the memory of our mobile phone we will only have to enter the link of the video in question, click on the arrow icon and configure the basic aspects of the download, which in most cases will be reduced to the quality of the final file or the format of it. Once everything is ready we will only have to click on ‘Download’ so that the download starts immediately.
More from Us: Flurv For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install VideoBus on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
VideoBus on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “VideoBus” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click VideoBus icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download VideoBus APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install VideoBus for PC.
That’s All for the guide on VideoBus For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.