Viber, whose original name was ‘Viber – Free Phone Calls’, is a hacking application similar to Skype, thanks to which we can send text messages and make phone calls for free, as long as we have a stable internet connection.
Thanks to Viber we can share text messages, photos, messages with videos or voice, locations, emoticons and stickers. In fact, within the application itself we will find a sticker store from which we can buy new tags to use in the conversations. Once we install the application in the terminal, all we have to do is allow you to access our agenda and, in a matter of seconds, we can start to telephone with a good quality of audio and no expense beyond the Internet connection. It is highly recommended that this connection is WiFi and not 3G, since otherwise we can spend more on data rates than on the phone.
A very positive element of Viber, is that in addition to application for terminals mobile, has a client for Windows and Mac. Thanks to this we can continue our conversations from the computer, and of course keep making and receiving calls from anywhere.
Viber is a good alternative within the broad range of instant messaging applications that exist on Android. Its sound quality during calls, in addition, as a rule is quite good.
More from Us: La Liga – Spanish Soccer League Official For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Viber Messenger on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Viber Messenger on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Viber Messenger” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Viber Messenger icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Viber Messenger APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Viber Messenger for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Viber Messenger For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Disney Magical Dice : The Enchanted Board Game For PC (Windows & MAC).