Vertical Gallery is an excellent image gallery application, which basically offers an improved version of the mythical gallery app included by default in Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices. The result is a light, fluid gallery that has all the features we need to manage our photos.
The Vertical Gallery layout is the traditional one: two columns with all our image folders, ordered by last modification, so that we will normally have the photos from our camera first. Inside each folder we will have three columns of photographs, which again, will be ordered according to the date of last modification. All you have to do is click on a photo to open it and see it bigger.
When opening a photo we will be able to access a lot of very interesting editing tools. We can crop the image, resize it, adjust the white balance, improve the contrast, add a photo frame, and even use a filter. In fact, in Vertical Gallery we will find more than a dozen different filters, which we can apply with just one touch. If we like the way a filter looks, we just have to save the changes and create a new photo in our gallery.
Vertical Gallery is an excellent gallery application for Android, which offers one of the best (and lightest) alternatives to the ‘stock’ galleries that are usually installed on Android devices. From the options menu, we can also easily customize the general appearance of the interface to make it our own.
Vertical Gallery Details
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Updated:||May 8, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||Varies with device|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Photography Vertical Gallery on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Vertical Gallery on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Vertical Gallery” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Vertical Gallery icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Vertical Gallery APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Vertical Gallery for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Vertical Gallery For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.