Vanilla Music is a simple, clean, free and open source music player. It offers support for the most common audio formats (MP3, OGG, FLAC, PCM), in addition to the possibility of creating personalized playlists.
From the interface of the application we can search for songs very easily: both by folders and by tags. Adding them to a playlist will be as simple as clicking on the button in the upper right corner, and choosing the corresponding option. We can also add the songs to our favorites or add a song directly to the queue.
Vanilla Music is a simple, beautiful and powerful music player; which is also open source and has no advertising. An excellent application for those who just want to listen to their favorite songs and not worry about anything else.
More from Us: Little Alchemy 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music & Audio App Vanilla Music on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Vanilla Music on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Vanilla Music” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Vanilla Music icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Vanilla Music APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Vanilla Music for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Vanilla Music For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: M-51 Speedway For PC (Windows & MAC).