Unnotification is an application that will allow us to solve an accident that we have all had while using our Android terminal: discard an accidental notification. Thanks to this simple app, we can undo this action and recover the notification.
Once we have installed Unnotification, whenever we discard a notification we will see instead a pop-up notification that will allow us to undo the change. This notification will last five seconds and will disappear, although in the configuration options we can increase (or decrease) this time. Also from the options menu we can add exceptions. Any app that is within this list of exceptions will not be affected by Unnotification, something very useful for some specific applications.
Unnotification is a very interesting app, thanks to which we can add a tremendously useful feature to our Android terminal. One of those functions that, once tests, do not understand how it is not present in all devices.
More from Us: The Troopers: Special Forces For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Unnotification on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Unnotification on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Unnotification” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Unnotification icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Unnotification APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Unnotification for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Unnotification For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: iBall i135+ Specs.