TwitCasting Live is an application that will allow us to stream video from our Android terminal directly to our Twitter account, so that all our followers can see exactly what we are recording.
Emit streaming video from the Android terminal will be as simple as pressing the record button and choosing the text that will accompany the link to watch the broadcast. At any time we can mute the microphone to not emit the audio, or switch between the front and rear camera. Of course, we can also write comments in the text field.
Once we have finished issuing we can choose if we want to save the video in the memory of the terminal or we prefer to delete it directly. TwitCasting Live also includes a very simple ‘gamification’ component, which will allow us to gain experience and raise the level of the more broadcasts we make from our account.
TwitCasting Live is an excellent tool to make ‘broadcast’ through our Twitter account. The best thing is that we will not have to configure anything at all: just identify with our account and start recording.
More from Us: Guardian Arena.
TwitCasting Live Details
|Current Version:||Varies with device|
|Last Updated:||Varies with device|
|Require Android Version:||Varies with device|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App TwitCasting Live on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
TwitCasting Live on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “TwitCasting Live” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click TwitCasting Live icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download TwitCasting Live APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install TwitCasting Live for PC.
That’s All for the guide on TwitCasting Live For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: C.o.L. Crafting Game For PC (Windows & MAC).