Tricky Test 2 is a game that will test our cunning with a series of ingenious questions. Most of these questions, far from requiring much knowledge about math or science, will require common sense and the ability to solve problems in a different way than usual.
At the beginning of the game we will start with a coefficient intellectual of 300, so that for each question we fail we will be subtracting points. The objective? Get to answer the sixty questions without the game telling us that we are a real vegetable. At first it will seem a simple task, but soon we will see that it is not so much.
Tricky Test 2 is a very entertaining intelligence game, which is suitable for all audiences, and which will surely pose a challenge for players of all ages. The most important thing, in any case, is that you remember that if an answer seems too obvious, possibly it is. Do not be fooled.
More from Us: Firefox for Android Beta For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Trivia Game Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain?” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Best smartphones between $ 1,000 and $ 1,500 | Cell Phone Guide [Aug / 2017].