In many occasions the only thing that we look for in a game is a simple entertainment that does not require too much of our attention to enjoy it completely, something simple that fulfills its function offering fun mechanics but not too challenging; Tricky Balls is that kind of game and fulfills its function in a way that is remarkable.
The mechanics of Tricky Balls could not be simpler: we will control a glass that, moving from left to right, must Try to capture as many pinpon balls as possible. These balls will rush at a ridiculous speed from the top of the screen and although their speed will not increase as we capture more we can lose if we get too confused.
The game is that simple .. and does not have additional game modes or leaderboards with which to compare our best scores but its simple approach will make any type of player can spend those minutes of boredom in a slightly more entertaining way.
More from Us: 2 For 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Tricky Balls Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tricky Balls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tricky Balls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tricky Balls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tricky Balls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tricky Balls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Tricky Balls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tricky Balls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.