Tower of Destiny is a platform arcade in two dimensions in which our goal will be to ascend as many levels as we can, getting the best possible score along the way. For this we will have to dodge traps, open chests, collect coins, and rescue some other kitten.
The Tower of Destiny control system is the traditional one in many platform games for touch devices: our character will advance automatically, and when we press the screen will jump. In this way we will have to try to avoid the traps, attack the enemies, and open the chests.
In addition to obstacles and enemies, in Tower of Destiny we will also find some ‘power ups’ that will help us. We can use shields to protect us from enemy attacks, magnets to attract coins, and so on.
Tower of Destiny is a platform in two dimensions with a simple premise and a very fun mechanics. As we play and get more coins, we can also improve all the ‘power ups’.
More from Us: Magic Jump For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Tower of Destiny on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tower of Destiny on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tower of Destiny” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tower of Destiny icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tower of Destiny APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Tower of Destiny for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tower of Destiny For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: YouTube VR For PC (Windows & MAC).