Tor Browser for Android is the official browser of Tor Project, the team behind Orbot, which will allow us to surf the Internet completely anonymously and safely, under several layers of security. Orbot, as many users already know, is no more than an instance of the Tor network for Android.
One of the most interesting (and most used) features of Tor Browser for Android is the possibility of Isolate each web page we visit, so that ‘trackers’ and ads can not follow us from one web page to another. Every time we leave a page, our ‘cookies’ will be cleaned.
Another advantage of Tor Browser for Android is that all its users seem to look the same when someone tries to monitor them. That is, if a person or a web page tries to find out who we are or what web page we are on, the only thing we can see is that we are using Tor. Nothing else. In this way we will have complete anonymity.
Tor Browser for Android is a powerful and, above all, secure Internet browser; that will allow us to navigate with total anonymity. Maybe you think ‘you have nothing to hide’, but it would be nice to stop seeing exactly the same advertisement every time we enter a new website.
More from Us: SHOTONLINE GOLF:World Championship For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Tor Browser for Android (Alpha) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tor Browser for Android (Alpha) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tor Browser for Android (Alpha)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tor Browser for Android (Alpha) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tor Browser for Android (Alpha) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Tor Browser for Android (Alpha) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tor Browser for Android (Alpha) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Rube’s Lab – Physics Puzzle For PC (Windows & MAC).