Titanfall Assault is a real-time strategy game in which we can face other players through the Internet, in exciting duels with a duration never exceeding four minutes. The first to destroy the enemy tower (or reach 100 points by other means) will win the battle.
Each player will have a hand of cards that he can customize before the match. Each of the cards, which can represent pilots, Titans or other aids, has a specific value associated with it; So we will need to measure very well which unit we play at each moment. As in other similar titles, such as the brilliant Clash Royale, playing the wrong card at the wrong time can prove fatal.
The clashes in Titanfall Assault are fast and dynamic, With an estimated duration of four minutes. Once this time is over, the player with the highest score will win the game. And to get points, what we will have to do is conquer the nodes scattered around the stage or destroy the enemy towers.
Titanfall Assault is an outstanding real-time strategy game with fun and addictive game mechanics and a cool graphic section. The game also takes advantage of the interesting background of the Titanfall saga to offer lots of characters and Titans.
Titanfall Assault For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Titanfall Assault ” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Titanfall Assault icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Titanfall Assault APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Titanfall Assault for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Drift Hunters: skidding in an offline game for Android, Also Available On PC