TinyScanner is an application that will allow us to turn our Android device into a hand scanner, with which we can scan any document in a matter of seconds. We just have to focus the page in question with the camera of our terminal and take the picture. After this we can use a clipping tool to select the area we want to scan. Once we have finished this step, we will only have to choose the contrast we want for our scanned page (we can choose between five different types).
TinyScanner is a very useful application, which offers very similar features to the popular CamScanner. Thanks to it we can digitize any document (in paper format) in a matter of seconds … or minutes, if there are many pages. The best thing, in any case, is that we can carry out this process quickly and, above all, conveniently.
More from Us: Aware – Meditation & Mindfulness For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Build a Bridge! For PC (Windows & MAC).