Timehop is an application that will allow you to recall the best moments of past years, reminding you every day what happened in your life that day one, two, three or four years ago.
For Timehop to work correctly, it is necessary to synchronize it with different services such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Foursquare. Once we have synchronized it, it will be in charge of looking for photographs of the same day in which we find ourselves corresponding to the last year, and it will show them in a personalized ‘timeline’.
In the Timehop options, users can choose which applications they want to synchronize, and they can even synchronize our gallery of photos of the terminal.
From the personalized Timeline ‘timeline’ we can share any photo that we like through social networks like Twitter or Instagram.
Timehop is a very simple but very funny tool , thanks to which we can enjoy again photographs that we had forgotten.
More from Us: Swipe Spinner – Fidget Spinner For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Timehop on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Timehop on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Timehop” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Timehop icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Timehop APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Timehop for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Timehop For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Shazam For PC (Windows & MAC).