Thunder Squad is a strategy game in which we will have to create a good squad of characters with the intention of defending our area. As in any ‘tower defense’ present in the Android games catalog, our mission will consist of grouping the different protagonists together to get the most out of their attacks.
In Thunder Squad we will observe the development of the action from an overhead perspective. Dragging each of the warriors from the lower left corner of the screen, little by little we will decrease the health status of each of the enemies that approach us. What’s more, we must be very fast if we do not want any of these rivals to intercept our control tower.
Another factor to take into account within the Thunder Squad mechanics is that we can place the characters in the most appropriate area of the stage. At the same time, as the seconds pass, we will also be offered the option of executing special attacks with which we will have much more capacity to do damage. In addition, we cannot forget that we have some beings whose qualities are more defensive and will allow us to cancel certain enemy approaches.
Thunder Squad will encourage us to continue unlocking characters to form an increasingly powerful squad. Defending our tower from rivals will be increasingly difficult and therefore we must pay close attention to each level if we want to be victorious in all games.
Thunder Squad Details
|Updated:||January 16, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Thunder Squad on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Thunder Squad on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Thunder Squad” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Thunder Squad icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Thunder Squad APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Thunder Squad for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Thunder Squad For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.