THINGO is a very fun and innovative game that, using the basic premise of Bingo, will test our reaction speed and our observation capacity.
The rules of THINGO are very simple: at the beginning of each game will be given a cardboard with a series of numbers; At the beginning of each shift, in the center of this card, a random number from one to nine will appear and we will have to cross out from our card all the combinations of numbers that contain this or whose sum of the same result. The mechanics may seem a bit complex on paper, but after a couple of games we will have completely mastered them.
With each game won we will get experience and virtual money that we can invest in new cards. THINGO is an experience as fun as challenging that if you’re not careful you can not stop playing.
More from Us: Full House Casino: Lucky Jackpot Slots Poker App For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game THINGO (Math Bingo) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
THINGO (Math Bingo) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “THINGO (Math Bingo)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click THINGO (Math Bingo) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download THINGO (Math Bingo) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install THINGO (Math Bingo) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on THINGO (Math Bingo) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Little Skaters For PC (Windows & MAC).