The Tower Assassin’s Creed is a review of the classic ‘The Tower’ (also developed by Ketchapp), in which we will have to try to build the highest possible tower so that our protagonist can jump into the void and fall on a straw cart.
The mechanics of The Tower Assassin’s Creed is practically identical to the original: each floor will move from left to right, so that when you press the screen it will be placed in the exact place where you are in that moment. If the new plant fits perfectly with the floor below, we can continue building as if nothing; but if the new plant does not fit perfectly, we will lose the remaining piece.
The main difference between the original ‘The Tower’ and this new version of ‘Assassin’s Creed’ is that once we have finished building the tower, our killer will be launched from on high. While it falls we can try to collect DNA chains by sliding your finger across the screen. And of course, we’ll have to try to land on the wagon full of straw, one of the most characteristic elements of the famous saga of Ubisoft.
The Tower Assassin’s Creed is a game with a simple mechanics and a section visual charming. In addition, as we play and level up, we can unlock lots of additional characters and new locations, such as Granada, Florence or Giza.
More from Us: Forge of Gods – Tactical RPG For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game The Tower Assassin’s Creed on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
The Tower Assassin’s Creed on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “The Tower Assassin’s Creed” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The Tower Assassin’s Creed icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download The Tower Assassin’s Creed APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install The Tower Assassin’s Creed for PC.
That’s All for the guide on The Tower Assassin’s Creed For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Podcast Addict For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply