The Last of Us is one of the best titles in the Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 catalogs, with an extension and a graphic section that could hardly be moved to mobile devices. This peculiar adaptation, however, weighing just over 120 megabytes, tries to transfer a few aspects of the game to Android devices.
The Last of Us control system is very intuitive. On the left side of the screen we will have the virtual ‘stick’ of movement, with which we will control Joel; while on the right side of the screen we will have all the action buttons: duck, shoot, aim, reload and change weapons. Tess, Joel’s fatigue partner, will follow us at all times, but we cannot control her.
In this version of the game, which is really little more than a simple conceptual test, we can only go through a desolate scene in the style of the urban landscapes of The Last of Us, while we fight against some ‘clickers’ . The enemies, of course, will simply appear at one point on the stage and move towards us to try to hit us. Luckily, we will have both a gun and a rocket launcher.
The Last of Us is a curious game, that although it does not offer the same experience as the original title, it does allow us to enjoy an excellent graphic section to be an Android title and A good control system. And at the same time, of course, it raises the question of whether a title of this magnitude would be possible on Android.
More from Us: KL MOVIES For PC (Windows & MAC).
The Last of Us Details
|Name:||The Last of Us|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install The Last of Us on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
The Last of Us on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “The Last of Us” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The Last of Us icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download The Last of Us APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install The Last of Us for PC.
That’s All for the guide on The Last of Us For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.