The Dark Internet is a first person horror game in which we will have to try to escape from the house of a crazy ‘youtuber’, who after his success in this popular video platform, has decided to make the leap to the ‘Deep Web’ , killing innocents and publishing videos of their misdeeds. We will have to stop it.
The control system of The Dark Internet is simple: with the left thumb we can move our character, while with the right thumb we can control the camera. Every time we can interact with an object, we will see the icon on the screen. And we can pick up and use lots of objects.
Our main goal in the killer’s house will be to solve a series of puzzles. The problem? The murderer will be chasing us at all times and, if he reaches us, he will finish us with a single stab. So we will have to try to solve the different riddles of the game, while we give our persecutor a corner.
The Dark Internet is a horror game with an original approach, which manages to convey a lot of tension, has a good graphic section, and has a good dubbing. An interested title inspired by other greats of the genre for Android such as Evil Nun or Granny.
More from Us: WOAH For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game The Dark Internet (Survival Horror) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
The Dark Internet (Survival Horror) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “The Dark Internet (Survival Horror)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The Dark Internet (Survival Horror) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download The Dark Internet (Survival Horror) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install The Dark Internet (Survival Horror) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on The Dark Internet (Survival Horror) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Alien Shooter Free – Isometric Alien Invasion For PC (Windows & MAC).