Tetris is a new adaptation for mobile devices of one of the most played and praised video games in history: Tetris. On this occasion, in addition, we can play games ‘offline’ without any problem, so we can play anytime and anywhere.
The control system, which is always one of the most worrying aspects in adaptations of Tetris for touch devices, is very well resolved. By sliding your finger from left to right on the screen we will be able to move the falling piece, while pressing the screen will make it rotate. We can also slide down to make the piece fall quickly.
In this version of Tetris we will find five different visual schemes, which we can use from the beginning at will. By default we will use the so-called ‘Neon Future’, inspired by the most modern versions of Tetris, but we can also choose between three others with a much more colorful and childlike style, and even one inspired by the 8 Bits version for Gameboy.
Tetris is an excellent adaptation of one of the most influential and revered video games in history. We can play without an Internet connection, keep track of our best scores, change the visual aspect of the game, and even adjust the control system from the options menu.
See more: GradeUp For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|Updated:||March 24, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Tetris on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Tetris on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tetris” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tetris icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tetris APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Tetris for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tetris For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.