TeraBox is an application that will allow us to create a backup of all our documents, photos and videos, storing all that information in the cloud. At our disposal we will have 1TB (1024GB) of free storage in the cloud, with the possibility of doubling this number if we purchase a Premium subscription.
From the TeraBox options menu we can activate or deactivate if we want to automatically save all the photographs on our device, an option that will be activated by default. We can also choose to do the same with videos, although this option will only be available to Premium subscribers. Of course we can also select folders or files of all kinds to back them up instantly and have them always available in the cloud.
Apart from all the content we store in the cloud, we can create a virtual safe within our own device. In order to access this virtual safe we will need a PIN, which of course we can create the first time we start the app. Everything we add to our safe space will stay within the safe space. Thus, only we (or someone to whom we tell our PIN) will be able to take a look at the most sensitive content that we have on our device.
TeraBox is a good cloud storage application, thanks to which we can have a complete ‘backup’ of all the information on our Android device. With it installed, we won’t have to worry about losing a photo or video ever again.
TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup Details
|Name:||TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup|
|Updated:||August 4, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup for PC.
That’s All for the guide on TeraBox Cloud Storage: Cloud Backup & Data backup For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.