Talkray for PC: Talkray is an instant messaging application with which we can send text messages or make free voice calls to all our friends and contacts. Its operation, in fact, is very similar to other applications like Viber or Skype. Talkray users will notice that they have many options while talking to their contacts. In addition to the usual text messages, pictures, current location or video, we can also send a beep to let a friend know that we are alive (or whatever).
One of the funniest tools of Talkray is that when it comes to sending photos not only have to select it in our gallery of images, but we can edit at our whim. We can scribble on it, add ‘stickers’, apply filters, and a lot of actions to give a unique touch to the photos. It is also very interesting to make group calls with several friends. For these calls we will not need to pay anything at all: we just have to have a stable internet connection. Talkray is a fairly good communication tool whose main problem is a smaller user base than other applications of the same type. In any case, as far as benefits are concerned, this is a great alternative.
Talkray For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Talkray” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Talkray icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Talkray APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Talkray for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Last Day on Earth for PC [Windows / Mac]
Leave a Reply