Tales of the Rays is a role-playing game belonging to the popular saga ‘Tales of’, which for the first time manages to transfer the experience of great console titles to Android devices. On this occasion, players will have to join Ix and Mileena to resurrect the world as they discover stories of past heroes.
The combats in Tales of the Rays take place in real time and have been perfectly adapted to the tactile control system. Touching the screen we can perform normal attacks on our enemies, while sliding your finger in different directions we can carry out special abilities.
Between adventures and combats we can visit our base, from which we can manage many aspects of our group of heroes. And is that little by little we can go recruiting lots of characters, some of them old acquaintances of other titles of the franchise. In addition, we can customize the appearance of our protagonist and, of course, level up, acquire new skills, equip new weapons, and so on.
Tales of the Rays is a JRPG with an outstanding finish, which has a large graphic section and, as is usual within the saga ‘Tales of’, with some impressive animation scenes. To this we must add a quality soundtrack and a story for an extensive player full of missions. In short, a title with quality desktop consoles, for Android.
More from Us: Just pure Android from now on, I promise! That’s what Lenovo says about their cell phones..
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Role Playing Game Tales of the Rays on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Tales of the Rays on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tales of the Rays” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tales of the Rays icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tales of the Rays APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Tales of the Rays for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Tales of the Rays For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Followers Assistant For PC (Windows & MAC).