Symphony is a game developed within the Girls Make Games initiative, in which young girls from all over the world design and develop their own video games. In this particular game we will have to help Serena, a young woman who has embarked on a mission to recover her grandfather’s scores.
The mechanics of Symphony are divided into two very differentiated segments. From the perspective in two dimensions we can easily move our protagonist using the movement cursors and the jump button. During the ‘combats’, on the other hand, we will have to play elements on the screen in the style of Elite Beat Agents.
Symphony is a nice and entertaining game, with a lovely graphic section and a theme original. An original title, which has also been developed within a fantastic initiative to encourage the development of video games.
More from Us: Messi Runner World Tour For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Adventure Game Symphony on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Symphony on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Symphony” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Symphony icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Symphony APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Symphony for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Symphony For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Inside Out Thought Bubbles For PC (Windows & MAC).