Swim Guide allows users to check the status of beaches in Australia, New Zealand and North America.
Opening the menu on the left you can choose how to search the beaches, from a list through the name or browsing through the map. Pressing one of them will open a file with the description of the beach, its availability to visit it, a photograph, relevant information and even a graphic about the times it is suitable for bathing.
There is a possibility of notifying about cases of contamination that will be added to the description of the corresponding card and the status will be updated according to the severity of the case.
Swim Guide is a way to visit the beach safely. Enjoy the holidays without taking risks.
More from Us: GeoGebra 3D Graphing Calculator For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Travel & Local App Swim Guide on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Swim Guide on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Swim Guide” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Swim Guide icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Swim Guide APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Swim Guide for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Swim Guide For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: LG F70 Specs.