Swift Backup is a data backup and recovery application that will allow us to make backup copies of almost all the elements of our Android device. That is, we can recover text messages, call history, bookmarks, contacts, wallpapers and applications.
When making a backup copy of an app, we can save its APK in the memory of our Android device. Later we can share this APK or do whatever we want with it. In the case of text messages or call history, the only thing we will have to do to restore the information is to use the ‘restore’ function that we will find within Swift Backup itself. In the same way, we can see and recover which applications we had downloaded, the different wallpapers that we have been using and which contacts have been part of our phone book.
Another interesting feature of Swift Backup is that it will allow us to take a look at the information and details of our terminal. We will be able to see the network to which we are connected and the history of wifis to which we have connected, the use of the processor, the resolution of our screen, and much more.
Swift Backup is a complete application that allows its users to recover any type of file from their mobile phone.
Swift Backup Details
|Updated:||March 20, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||6.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools Swift Backup on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Swift Backup on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Swift Backup” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Swift Backup icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Swift Backup APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Swift Backup for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Swift Backup For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.