Stupid Zombies is an ‘Angry Birds’ style arcade, in which players can replace the birds with a shotgun, with which to shoot all the zombies of each level.
The objective of each level of Stupid Zombies will be to kill all the enemies. For this we will have to shoot our weapon so that we either directly hit the zombies, or we can create chain reactions that bring down all the undead.
To test ourselves we will have a few hundreds of different levels where we will have to bounce bullets on dozens of different surfaces. In addition, we can use explosive barrels and other elements that will make our bullets can kill many zombies at the same time.
Stupid Zombies has a simple, fun and addictive mechanics, which is ideal for short games . It does not have the best graphic section of Google Play, but neither does it lack.
More from Us: iLauncher X theme for Phone 8 skin For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Stupid Zombies on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Stupid Zombies on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Stupid Zombies” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Stupid Zombies icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Stupid Zombies APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Stupid Zombies for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Stupid Zombies For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 Specs.
Leave a Reply