Star Wars: Jedi Challenges is a tool with which we can make the most of our Lenovo Mirage augmented reality glasses. This hardware was designed to take advantage of its technology with a Bluetooth-connected controller that acts as a laser sword. If we have this team of elements, we will be ready to execute the action from our smartphone.
In Star Wars: Jedi Challenges we will have the ability to explore the galaxy and more specifically we will enter Naboo, Garel, Lothal , Hoth, Takodana or the Core. In each of these known places of the saga we will have to free to fight exciting battles with laser sword. In fact, thanks to the virtual reality glasses we will feel the excitement of facing real characters from the movies.
Another of the games included in Star Wars: Jedi Challenges that are very entertaining is holo-chess. Plasma the board on any surface we can move the different tiles to test our concentration and ability. In parallel, while we overcome games in the different mini-games we will have the option of increasing our Jedi rank to capture our mastery before other users.
In Star Wars: Jedi Challenges it will be quite fun to face villains like Kylo Ren, Darth Maul or Darth Vader using our laser sword. Thanks to augmented reality, the emotion increases exponentially and we will have the ability to have fun while touring the galaxy.
More from Us: Halloween Slot For PC (Windows & MAC).
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges Details
|Name:||Star Wars: Jedi Challenges|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Star Wars: Jedi Challenges on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Star Wars: Jedi Challenges” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Star Wars: Jedi Challenges icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Star Wars: Jedi Challenges APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Star Wars: Jedi Challenges for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Star Wars: Jedi Challenges For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.