Stack Jump is an arcade of platforms in which we will have to jump without stopping, in order to create the highest possible tower. From both sides of the screen will come blocks, on which we will have to jump to form an endless tower under our feet.
To jump just we will have to press the screen. Our goal will be to calculate the jump well, because if we jump too late or too early, the block is likely to throw us to the ground. In addition, if we manage to fit several blocks in succession, we will get extra points.
As we get good scores, we can also unlock new characters. And some of the characters will come with a new scenario, which will bring a lot of variety to the game. For example, the characters ‘Vampire’ and ‘Monster of Frankenstein’ share a scenario of terror.
Stack Jump is a simple and addictive arcade. His graphic section is not particularly good, but the truth is that it has some charm.
More from Us: Power Rangers: Legacy Wars For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Stack Jump on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Stack Jump on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Stack Jump” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Stack Jump icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Stack Jump APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Stack Jump for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Stack Jump For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Two Dots For PC (Windows & MAC).